The White Pear
Consigning Your Dresses
The White Pear accepts the following items for consignment:
Gowns and dresses aged less than three (3) years old, (Manufactured in 2017 2018 & 2019) currently in fashion, and in excellent condition (clean and free of stains).
· NOTE: We DO not consign Mother's Dresses or Wedding Gowns with Trains. WE DO NOT BUY DRESSES OUTRIGHT.
No appointment necessary to Consign.
How to Consign:
We consign formals manufactured in 2017, 2018 and 2019. If your dress was made prior to the above stated years, we cannot accept it.
1. Bring your gown(s), dress(es) that meet our requirements to one of our locations. Print, complete and bring in the Consignment Agreement (click to download file) with your gowns. Live out of town? No time to consign?
E-mail a picture of your items to email@example.com. If your items meet our criteria, we will be happy to consign it for you by mail.
2. The White Pear will inspect the items with you and will determine if the items can be sold. If The White Pear decides to sell for you, a contract will be drawn up for the consignment.
3. Your item(s) will be displayed at the boutique for a period of six (6) months. If your item(s) sells, The White Pear will split the proceeds of the sale with the seller, 50/50 for any item sold priced over $100. If item is sold for less than $100, the consignor split will be 40%. Settlements are issued 30 days post sale.
4. After six (6) months, if an item does not sell, you have the choice to donate or pick up the item(s) within seven (7) business days. It is the consignors responsibility to remember to contact us at your consignment end date as we have thousands of dresses and it is not feasible to contact you. If you wish to have your items returned, a 24 hour notice is required. Items not picked up are donated to a local charity such as Cinderella's Closet located in Frackville or our local high schools.
Gowns are just like cars, they have a "style year," and they depreciate the moment they come out of the showroom where they were purchased. The sooner you consign, the better chance it will sell and more money earned.